CHIRON IN ARIES 2018-2027
The Centaur And The Selfish Gene
- We want to be better than the rest and it hurt us when this is not the case.
- We are conceited and all our actions aim solely at self-confirmation.
- We do not believe in ourselves and we feel inadequate in regards to expressing our sexuality and healthy egoism.
- We feel and know that we do not have to compare ourselves with others.
- We forgive ourselves if in the past we did not believe so much in us and we move forward having love for ourselves and awareness of our value.
- Loving ourselves in the right way, does not make us conceited, but instead allows us to be well within in moments of still and solitude. It gives us the power to heal our own wounds and to be an example and an inspiration for others.
COSMOS OF ASTROLOGY MOVED TO AN UPGRADED HOSTING PACKAGE Cosmos of Astrology site has been upgraded and is now giving you quality astrology combined with speed! Dear readers, this is costly, therefore Cosmos needs your help to continue to provide for you, not only the best content, but also a smooth and fast reading experience. Not there yet. Please make a donation to actively support and show your appreciation! Thank you.
THE IMPORTANCE OF AN ASTROLOGICAL READING
Andrew Ifandis approaches the horoscope as a portrait of a person’s inherent potential. A reading can reveal your natal chart’s dynamics, prepare you for the future and can constructively help you towards awareness, self-realization and externalizing of your most creative.
© Andrew Ifandis-Cosmos of Astrology
No part of this article may be used without written consent of the author, unless credit and reference to this website are provided.